Oatmeal Raisin Bread Pudding
A perfect recipe for Christmas morning – or any morning – using Matt’s Oatmeal Raisin cookies!
YIELD: 6 Servings
ALLERGIES: Dairy, Gluten
6 Slices of Cinnamon Raisin Bread, Thick Cut, Left out to Stale Slightly
1 Package of Matt’s Oatmeal Raisin
2 1/2 Cups of Whole Milk
3 Tablespoons of Unsalted Butter, Melted
1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
4 Eggs, Beaten
Ice Cream of your Choice, As Needed
Powdered Sugar, As Needed
Caramel Sauce, As Needed
8-inch Square Baking Pan
Medium Mixing Bowl
|1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Break bread and cookies into bite size pieces into an 8-inch square baking pan that has been buttered.
3. Drizzle melted butter over bread and cookies.
4. In a medium mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla. Beat until well mixed.
5. Pour over bread and cookies, and lightly push down with a fork until bread is covered and soaking up the egg mixture.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until the top springs back when lightly tapped.
7. Cut and serve with a dusting of powdered sugar, a scoop of your favorite ice cream, and a drizzle of caramel sauce.