Make an easy and delicious minty, chocolatey parfait using Matt’s Double Chocolate Chip!
YIELD: 4 Servings
ALLERGIES: Dairy, Gluten
1 Package of Matt’s Double Chocolate Cookies
12 Chocolate Mint Candies
8 oz Cream Cheese, Softened
2/3 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
3/4 Cup Powdered Sugar, Divided
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1/4 Teaspoon Mint Extract
2 Tablespoons Whole Milk
Green Food Coloring, As Needed
Stand Mixer or Hand Mixer
Large Mixing Bowl
4 Parfait Glasses
|1. Break the cookies into pieces with your hands until crumbs form. Cut the cholate mint candies into desired size pieces. Place in two separate bowls. Set aside.
2. In a stand mixer, beat heavy cream until it starts to thicken; slowly add in ¼ cup of the powdered sugar. Continue to mix until thickened and stiff peaks form. Pour into a bowl; set aside.
3. In the same bowl (no need to rinse out), beat the cream cheese until smooth. Continue mixing and add in the remaining ½ cup powdered sugar, mint extract, and milk. Beat until well combined.
4. With a spatula, gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture, until just combined.
5. Add in a few drops of green food coloring and fold in until no white streaks remain.
6. Alternate the cheesecake mousse with the cookie crumbs and chocolate mint candies in desired glassware. Continue layering depending on the size of your glasses.
7. Serve right away or chill for later use.